WASHINGTON – A complaint filed on Dec. 19 by the National Labor Relations Board against McDonald’s Corp. and some of its franchisees sent the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Right-to-Work Foundation into a conniption. That could only mean it was good news for workers – and indeed, this and other recent rulings by President Obama’s handpicked NLRB majority are finally bearing fruit for organized labor. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages