(By Mark Gruenberg, PAI Staff Writer) ..
WASHINGTON, D.C. – A brighter construction industry outlook in 2011? Bring it on. ..
DETROIT – A $505 million capital improvement bond issue approved a year ago by Detroit voters is starting to translate into a wide swath of construction projects to improve the city’s schools, while providing jobs for the building trades. ..
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) leadership have announced their plans for a $1.38 billion investment in the 2011 statewide Highway Program. ..
U.S. health care costs have mostly defied the laws of gravity in recent years, and 2011 is expected to be no different. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages