The U.S. Senate on Nov. 7 joined the House in overriding President Bush's veto, opening the door to the spending of $23 billion for Army Corps of Engineers water-related projects across the nation. ..
DETROIT - The Westin Book-Cadillac Hotel is quite literally coming out of its shell. ..
Time for a little construction conjecture. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?