The U.S. Senate on Nov. 7 joined the House in overriding President Bush's veto, opening the door to the spending of $23 billion for Army Corps of Engineers water-related projects across the nation. ..
DETROIT - The Westin Book-Cadillac Hotel is quite literally coming out of its shell. ..
Time for a little construction conjecture. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin