There isn't much reason for optimism about the direction of our state or our nation after the Nov. 7 election. ..
Next stop for the Express Tram system: The new Midfield Terminal at Metro Airport in Romulus. ..
Union pension funds are once again being put to work to put union members to work, this time at the $14 million Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township. ..
The Detroit Building Trades on Nov. 2 honored three retired labor leaders who left a legacy of good service to unionism. ..
It's not every week or even every year that a national publication devotes so much attention to a serious medical problem that affects building trades workers. ..
- He said, she said... Labor Day brings out the differences between Whitmer, Schuette
- 'Undo and screw' GOP shenanigans strip wage, sick leave proposals from Nov. 6 ballot
- 125 years - Plumbers 98 celebrates milestone
- Healthy construction industry has few worries
- Prevailing wage repeal law should be tossed, group argues
- No straight-ticket voting on Nov. 6 ballot
- Iron worker leads 'raising gang' for veterans memorial wall
- News Briefs
- Union approval rating rises: best since 2003
- DTE Energy breaks ground on $1B Blue Water Energy Center