There isn't much reason for optimism about the direction of our state or our nation after the Nov. 7 election. ..
Next stop for the Express Tram system: The new Midfield Terminal at Metro Airport in Romulus. ..
Union pension funds are once again being put to work to put union members to work, this time at the $14 million Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township. ..
The Detroit Building Trades on Nov. 2 honored three retired labor leaders who left a legacy of good service to unionism. ..
It's not every week or even every year that a national publication devotes so much attention to a serious medical problem that affects building trades workers. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages