There isn't much reason for optimism about the direction of our state or our nation after the Nov. 7 election. ..
Next stop for the Express Tram system: The new Midfield Terminal at Metro Airport in Romulus. ..
Union pension funds are once again being put to work to put union members to work, this time at the $14 million Whispering Woods Plaza in Brownstown Township. ..
The Detroit Building Trades on Nov. 2 honored three retired labor leaders who left a legacy of good service to unionism. ..
It's not every week or even every year that a national publication devotes so much attention to a serious medical problem that affects building trades workers. ..
- Whitmer to building trades: ‘We put labor back where it belongs with a real seat at the table’
- Saved! Deluge of public comments sustain trades' apprenticeship programs
- State's new labor agency chief: 'organized labor helped build the middle class'
- Unions have one of our own at state labor agency
- Mackinac Straits Line 5 tunnel plans on course, Enbridge says
- Construction employment, spending, up to start 2020
- New McLaren hospital on the rise in Lansing
- News Briefs
- Trump seeks end to collective bargaining for Defense workers
- Big pension challenges remain on Capitol Hill