By Geoffrey D. Garin ..
Union members in political "battleground" states rode the nationwide current toward Democrats in Congress and away from Republicans, a poll conducted on Election Night, Nov. 7 shows. ..
LANSING - Organized labor in Michigan was a major winner following the Nov. 7 general election. ..
SAGINAW - Saginaw Valley State University is sponsoring a $16 million project to make Pioneer Hall bigger, better - and greener. ..
Two Plasterers Local 67 members enjoyed a unique opportunity to welcome a duchess to Detroit. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - The incoming 110th Congress, with a Democratic-run House and a 51-49 Democratic edge in the Senate, will see "a major fight" on trade, three newly elected lawmakers predict. And the fight will spread to the Senate, which has been historically more pro-"free trade" than the House, a new senator adds. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced