By Geoffrey D. Garin ..
Union members in political "battleground" states rode the nationwide current toward Democrats in Congress and away from Republicans, a poll conducted on Election Night, Nov. 7 shows. ..
LANSING - Organized labor in Michigan was a major winner following the Nov. 7 general election. ..
SAGINAW - Saginaw Valley State University is sponsoring a $16 million project to make Pioneer Hall bigger, better - and greener. ..
Two Plasterers Local 67 members enjoyed a unique opportunity to welcome a duchess to Detroit. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - The incoming 110th Congress, with a Democratic-run House and a 51-49 Democratic edge in the Senate, will see "a major fight" on trade, three newly elected lawmakers predict. And the fight will spread to the Senate, which has been historically more pro-"free trade" than the House, a new senator adds. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades