(By Robert Reich, Fmr. U.S. Secretary of Labor) ..
PONTIAC – When it comes to moving the state forward into the business of making motion pictures, television and video production, they’re not messing around at Raleigh Michigan Studios. ..
The thin economic lifeline that is unemployment benefits could end for 3.2 million Americans by the end of December if the lame-duck session of Congress doesn’t result in the passage of another extension. ..
(By Mark Breslin) ..
EAST LANSING – Now rising at Michigan State University is the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum – a building sure to add architectural flair to the campus. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it