(By Robert Reich, Fmr. U.S. Secretary of Labor) ..
PONTIAC – When it comes to moving the state forward into the business of making motion pictures, television and video production, they’re not messing around at Raleigh Michigan Studios. ..
The thin economic lifeline that is unemployment benefits could end for 3.2 million Americans by the end of December if the lame-duck session of Congress doesn’t result in the passage of another extension. ..
(By Mark Breslin) ..
EAST LANSING – Now rising at Michigan State University is the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum – a building sure to add architectural flair to the campus. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction