(By Robert Reich, Fmr. U.S. Secretary of Labor) ..
PONTIAC – When it comes to moving the state forward into the business of making motion pictures, television and video production, they’re not messing around at Raleigh Michigan Studios. ..
The thin economic lifeline that is unemployment benefits could end for 3.2 million Americans by the end of December if the lame-duck session of Congress doesn’t result in the passage of another extension. ..
(By Mark Breslin) ..
EAST LANSING – Now rising at Michigan State University is the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum – a building sure to add architectural flair to the campus. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?