NOVI - Union members and their families were urged to get out and vote on Election Day, Nov. 8 - but not just for one of the two people running for president at the top of the ballot. ..
By Mark Gruenberg ..
Michigan isn't No. 1 any more among the states in construction jobs creation. Lately, we're closer to No. 41. ..
U.S. construction starts will advance 5 percent to $713 billion in 2017, following an expected 1 percent gain in 2016 and an 11 percent hike in 2015. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced