NOVI - Union members and their families were urged to get out and vote on Election Day, Nov. 8 - but not just for one of the two people running for president at the top of the ballot. ..
By Mark Gruenberg ..
Michigan isn't No. 1 any more among the states in construction jobs creation. Lately, we're closer to No. 41. ..
U.S. construction starts will advance 5 percent to $713 billion in 2017, following an expected 1 percent gain in 2016 and an 11 percent hike in 2015. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction