NOVI - Union members and their families were urged to get out and vote on Election Day, Nov. 8 - but not just for one of the two people running for president at the top of the ballot. ..
By Mark Gruenberg ..
Michigan isn't No. 1 any more among the states in construction jobs creation. Lately, we're closer to No. 41. ..
U.S. construction starts will advance 5 percent to $713 billion in 2017, following an expected 1 percent gain in 2016 and an 11 percent hike in 2015. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades