In Michigan, getting to average construction industry growth among the states has been a modest goal for the last decade or so. ..
Look for modest growth in U.S. construction in 2013. ..
STERLING HEIGHTS – We’ve come a long way from Henry Ford’s Model T paint shop, where workers brushed on varnish-liked paint to the exterior surfaces of Ford’s vehicles. After 1913 a customer could, of course, have a Model T in any color, as long as it was black. ..
Recent weeks have brought a rash of reports of something that used to be unthinkable in America: employers telling their workers who to vote for. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced