Building trades workers and their families have an opportunity to aid ..
By John Hamilton
President, Detroit Building Trades Council ..
ESCANABA - Turning wood pulp into paper is a power-intensive process, so having reliable, well-maintained boilers is vital to the Mead Corporation. ..
CONSTRUCTION OF THE massive Midfield Terminal at Metro Airport is starting to wind down, but another not-so-small project is just coming out of the ground. Westin Hotels and Resorts is building an $85.1 million, 11-floor, 404-room hotel adjacent to the mile-long Midfield Terminal. Managing the construction of the hotel is Walbridge-Aldinger. Completion is anticipated in September 2002. ..
LANSING - More than a quarter of a century after the U.S. pulled out of the Vietnam War, Michigan soldiers who died in the conflict will be getting a lasting tribute. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades