PLAINWELL - The unionized construction industry would do well to develop a far-sighted "battle plan" for its future survival rather than relying on what has - or hasn't - worked in the past. ..
KALAMAZOO - The first public office building since the Reagan Administration is going up downtown, in the form of the 151,000 square-foot structure that will house law offices for Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone. ..
By John Sweeney
AFL-CIO President ..
President Bush on Oct. 3 vetoed the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) renewal bill. ..
- Union voters help themselves on Election Day
- Marijuana legalization raises questions only the courts will answer
- State's new pot law lights up a few tokens of interest...
- BWL's substation offers high-voltage good looks
- Hopefully, just a little dip for Michigan construction
- We're still talking about putting asbestos in building products?!
- News Briefs
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades