Like people in the other 49 states, Michigan voters will go to the polls on Nov. 8 and likely the first thing on their mind is who gets their vote at the top of the ballot: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump for U.S. president. ..
Clinton in Toledo: 'We believe everyone should have the right to join a strong union that will always have your back'
By Mark Gruenberg ..
When fast food workers walk off the job for an hour, and then do it again months later, are those brief strikes legally protected under labor law? How about when Wal-Mart workers take time off to campaign for a living wage – and let the company know in advance? ..
Extensive renovation needed inside Capitol
Last year, masons, painters and sheet metal workers working under Christman Construction extensively renovated the exterior of the State of Michigan Capitol Building, making long-overdue repairs to the corroded dome, sandstone and other architectural elements. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages