Like people in the other 49 states, Michigan voters will go to the polls on Nov. 8 and likely the first thing on their mind is who gets their vote at the top of the ballot: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump for U.S. president. ..
Clinton in Toledo: 'We believe everyone should have the right to join a strong union that will always have your back'
By Mark Gruenberg ..
When fast food workers walk off the job for an hour, and then do it again months later, are those brief strikes legally protected under labor law? How about when Wal-Mart workers take time off to campaign for a living wage – and let the company know in advance? ..
Extensive renovation needed inside Capitol
Last year, masons, painters and sheet metal workers working under Christman Construction extensively renovated the exterior of the State of Michigan Capitol Building, making long-overdue repairs to the corroded dome, sandstone and other architectural elements. ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced