Your pension. Your health care. Your wage scale. Your workplace safety. Your union. ..
LANSING – After two years in office of denying that RTW was on his agenda, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder signed the measure in December 2012. According to the AP, Snyder pointed to reports that almost 90 companies have set up shop in Indiana (not true, by the way) after that state enacted RTW earlier in 2012. ..
The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council has endorsed Democrat Mark Totten as he seeks to unseat incumbent Bill Schuette for state attorney general in the Nov. 4 general election. ..
What’s the old saying? “When labor votes, labor wins.” ..
Erected in 1958, the George Granger Brown Memorial Laboratories building on the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor is getting renovated, big time. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction