Your pension. Your health care. Your wage scale. Your workplace safety. Your union. ..
LANSING – After two years in office of denying that RTW was on his agenda, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder signed the measure in December 2012. According to the AP, Snyder pointed to reports that almost 90 companies have set up shop in Indiana (not true, by the way) after that state enacted RTW earlier in 2012. ..
The Michigan Building and Construction Trades Council has endorsed Democrat Mark Totten as he seeks to unseat incumbent Bill Schuette for state attorney general in the Nov. 4 general election. ..
What’s the old saying? “When labor votes, labor wins.” ..
Erected in 1958, the George Granger Brown Memorial Laboratories building on the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor is getting renovated, big time. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?