Other numbers reveal what's at stake in election ..
By Jennifer Granholm ..
It's an honor to be chosen as the lieutenant governor running mate for Democratic gubernatorial nominee Attorney General Jennifer Granholm. Her commitment to protecting our families and educating our children ensures that positive changes will help our working families when we take office in January. ..
Gary Peters is an attorney, a two-term state senator, a financial advisor, and a U.S. Navy reservist. He has a wide range of experience, and now he wants to put some of that experience to work in a job that requires a full range of talents: he's the state Democratic candidate for Michigan attorney general. ..
Melvin J. "Butch" Hollowell has been endorsed by the Detroit and Michigan Building and Construction Trades Councils in his bid for Michigan Secretary of State. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin