Other numbers reveal what's at stake in election ..
By Jennifer Granholm ..
It's an honor to be chosen as the lieutenant governor running mate for Democratic gubernatorial nominee Attorney General Jennifer Granholm. Her commitment to protecting our families and educating our children ensures that positive changes will help our working families when we take office in January. ..
Gary Peters is an attorney, a two-term state senator, a financial advisor, and a U.S. Navy reservist. He has a wide range of experience, and now he wants to put some of that experience to work in a job that requires a full range of talents: he's the state Democratic candidate for Michigan attorney general. ..
Melvin J. "Butch" Hollowell has been endorsed by the Detroit and Michigan Building and Construction Trades Councils in his bid for Michigan Secretary of State. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved