Other numbers reveal what's at stake in election ..
By Jennifer Granholm ..
It's an honor to be chosen as the lieutenant governor running mate for Democratic gubernatorial nominee Attorney General Jennifer Granholm. Her commitment to protecting our families and educating our children ensures that positive changes will help our working families when we take office in January. ..
Gary Peters is an attorney, a two-term state senator, a financial advisor, and a U.S. Navy reservist. He has a wide range of experience, and now he wants to put some of that experience to work in a job that requires a full range of talents: he's the state Democratic candidate for Michigan attorney general. ..
Melvin J. "Butch" Hollowell has been endorsed by the Detroit and Michigan Building and Construction Trades Councils in his bid for Michigan Secretary of State. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction