Forget all the other times you’ve heard that this is the most important election of your life. ..
America’s building trades unions entered into the current election cycle knowing full well that the 2012 elections would pose a daunting challenge. That challenge manifested itself four years ago when the bottom fell out of the U.S. construction industry due to an unprecedented economic crash that wiped out somewhere in the neighborhood of $12 trillion of the world’s wealth. ..
LANSING – The concept of Michigan workers having a right-to-work law imposed on them is not really an abstraction any more. ..
LANSING – Can Democrats flip the state House? ..
In a recent conference call with Mitt Romney and the anti-union National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), Romney urged the employers to tell their employees who to vote for. In These Times featured a video of Romney’s call in the article, “In Conference Call, Romney Urged Businesses to Tell Their Employees How to Vote.” ..
Barack Obama or Mitt Romney? ..
- Trump's NLRB again widens independent contractor rule
- State attorney general to review petition gathering restrictions
- WCCCD, trades, build space to play, learn and workout
- U.S. construction cost hikes are worrisome
- Persistent malaise vexes U.S. union membership
- News Briefs
- Lawsuit to reset prevailing wage law on hold in courts
- Fresh start for state governor, lawmakers, hopefully labor, too
- Last wintertime auto show bittersweet for display builders
- Unlikely RTW repeal measures introduced