Forget all the other times you’ve heard that this is the most important election of your life. ..
America’s building trades unions entered into the current election cycle knowing full well that the 2012 elections would pose a daunting challenge. That challenge manifested itself four years ago when the bottom fell out of the U.S. construction industry due to an unprecedented economic crash that wiped out somewhere in the neighborhood of $12 trillion of the world’s wealth. ..
LANSING – The concept of Michigan workers having a right-to-work law imposed on them is not really an abstraction any more. ..
LANSING – Can Democrats flip the state House? ..
In a recent conference call with Mitt Romney and the anti-union National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), Romney urged the employers to tell their employees who to vote for. In These Times featured a video of Romney’s call in the article, “In Conference Call, Romney Urged Businesses to Tell Their Employees How to Vote.” ..
Barack Obama or Mitt Romney? ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages