By David Sobelsohn
Supreme Court Correspondent
Press Associates Union News Service
WASHINGTON (PAI)--A case argued before the Supreme Court on Oct. 3, Gill v. Whitford, could have profound ramifications not only for American workers, but for the future of American democracy.
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?