LANSING - Republicans and perhaps some Democrats in the state Legislature are looking to pass a "clean" bill that permanently provides Michigan with hundreds of millions of dollars for road repairs. ..
It has been a good year for employment in Michigan's construction industry. But recently the job numbers have been moving in the wrong direction. ..
- GOP rebukes Rep. Inman calls for his resignation after extortion charge
- Muskegon County, city, rescind prevailing wage
- 'Right-to-work' term deserves to be wrapped in quotations, journalists' bible says
- Down on the farm: more solar going up?
- There's a real link between suicide and construction
- NMU sees new energy with Northern Center
- News Briefs
- Painters have Mackinac Bridge covered
- GOP lawmaker indicted for alleged bribe over prevailing wage vote in 2018
- Whitmer urges DOL to widen eligibility for worker overtime wages