LANSING - Republicans and perhaps some Democrats in the state Legislature are looking to pass a "clean" bill that permanently provides Michigan with hundreds of millions of dollars for road repairs. ..
It has been a good year for employment in Michigan's construction industry. But recently the job numbers have been moving in the wrong direction. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin