(Editor's note: Ken Bradshaw is an Army veteran and a 34-year retired member of Iron Workers Local 8 in the Upper Peninsula. More than a year after the dedication of the monument, Ken said he "still reflects on the support of all the people who helped build the
memorial, and the people who enjoy it today. I'm very happy about that.") ..
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?
- ‘New NAFTA’ draws skepticism, questions from union leaders, allies
- News Briefs
- 'What's not at stake?' Looming general election offers workers a chance to finally bring change
- Report stings Schuette for suing to deny OT money for Michigan
- Trades erecting hotel for Saganing Eagles casino