(Editor's note: Ken Bradshaw is an Army veteran and a 34-year retired member of Iron Workers Local 8 in the Upper Peninsula. More than a year after the dedication of the monument, Ken said he "still reflects on the support of all the people who helped build the
memorial, and the people who enjoy it today. I'm very happy about that.") ..
- Whitmer to building trades: ‘We put labor back where it belongs with a real seat at the table’
- Saved! Deluge of public comments sustain trades' apprenticeship programs
- State's new labor agency chief: 'organized labor helped build the middle class'
- Unions have one of our own at state labor agency
- Mackinac Straits Line 5 tunnel plans on course, Enbridge says
- Construction employment, spending, up to start 2020
- New McLaren hospital on the rise in Lansing
- News Briefs
- Trump seeks end to collective bargaining for Defense workers
- Big pension challenges remain on Capitol Hill