LANSING - A lot of bad laws for organized labor have been adopted during the state Legislature's "lame duck" session - the worst of which was the passage of right-to-work in Michigan in December 2012. ..
By Mark Gruenberg ..
Not registered to vote? You have some time, but not much, to do so to have your say in the Tuesday, Nov. 8 general election. ..
- Janus decision: GOP-named Supreme Court majority imposes right to work on public sector unions
- Dems unveil legislation to make it easier for public workers to organize
- New life, new purpose for Michigan Central Station
- ImPRESSive: Particleboard plant rises in Grayling
- New lock at the Soo takes a step forward
- News Briefs
- Some fight left in the battle to sustain Michigan's prevailing wage
- Our ability to win these battles starts at the ballot box
- Trades' solid work transforms Eastern Michigan's Strong Hall
- Utilities push state's coal plants toward extinction