LANSING - A lot of bad laws for organized labor have been adopted during the state Legislature's "lame duck" session - the worst of which was the passage of right-to-work in Michigan in December 2012. ..
By Mark Gruenberg ..
Not registered to vote? You have some time, but not much, to do so to have your say in the Tuesday, Nov. 8 general election. ..
- Prevailing wage repeal action suspended by Supreme Court
- Bipartisan U.S. House again says 'no' to dumping wage law
- State pipe trades apprentices reach for the top of their trade
- Insulators wrap up regional skills match
- Help 'set the table' at Marine memorial site
- No class: mandatory arbitration poised to become go-to method of settling work disputes
- News Briefs
- State board declines to OK prevailing wage repeal petitions
- Trades need to corral assets, keep high standards, and push for infrastructure now, NABTU chief says
- Crapo Building's old beauty bared behind Modern aluminum skin