The entire nation watched with horror as the events unfolded on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. For David Nadeau, the terrorist attacks were a call to action. ..
"This is what we do." ..
LANSING - The new home for Michigan's highest court is taking shape. ..
Consumers looking to buy union and buy American now have a place to shop. ..
There's a welcome new addition to the organized construction industry in Michigan. ..
- Legislature, Snyder OK new Straits pipeline tunnel
- Year-end legislative action: could have been worse for workers
- At home, on campus: New apartments meet a growing need at Wayne State
- BLS: fatal job injuries declined by 1% in 2017
- Scarcity of qualified workers may hinder construction
- News Briefs
- State closer to approving $500M Line 5 utility tunnel at Straits
- What's up in Foxtown: new building, old theatre put trades to work
- Jobs incline is old but good, U-M outlook says
- 'New NAFTA' gets measured, good reviews from labor reserved