ESSEXVILLE - Consumers Energy has selected the grounds of its Karn/Weadock Generating Complex near Bay City as the site for construction of an 800-megawatt coal power plant. ..
PORT HURON - More than 35 years after Michigan's worst construction accident claimed the lives of 22 workers, there was finally some closure for some of the victims' families on Aug. 31. ..
ROMULUS - One year from now, airline passengers at Metro Airport's North Terminal will be checking luggage, getting tickets, enjoying a latte, wandering the concourse and waiting for their plane to take them somewhere else. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - By a 74-24 margin, the U.S. Senate on Sept. 11 voted to ban uninspected Mexican trucks from U.S. roads. ..
WASHINGTON (PAI) - Ultimately, it's a vote whose purpose will probably only illustrate the difference between typically union-friendly Democrats and anti-union Republicans. ..
SOUTHFIELD - Students at Lawrence Tech University participating in the Solar Decathlon 2007 have easy access to the plans, theories and textbooks that address energy efficient construction techniques. ..
- Pelosi, building trades seek compromise on green construction that won't kill jobs
- Supreme Court sustains legal option for falsely accused jobless claimants
- Union contracts supercede medical/sick leave, comp time laws
- U.S. construction moves past rough patch
- Trades succeeding at EMU Success Center
- News Briefs
- ABC training remains consistent: They've been a constant failure
- EMU's Sill Hall ready for a reno
- 'We are going to build the tunnel' Maybe not Whitmer, Nessel slam brakes on Line 5 tunnel
- Proposed overtime pay rule has Chamber's fingerprints all over it