WASHINGTON – A complaint filed on Dec. 19 by the National Labor Relations Board against McDonald’s Corp. and some of its franchisees sent the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Right-to-Work Foundation into a conniption. That could only mean it was good news for workers – and indeed, this and other recent rulings by President Obama’s handpicked NLRB majority are finally bearing fruit for organized labor. ..
- Want prevailing wage back? The process starts with the Nov. 6 ballot
- More power to the people: Pine River wind project winds down
- Now the Hudson's Hole, but a tall order awaits for the trades
- News Briefs
- Advocates urge expansion of OT pay rule
- Union election endorsements seek to bolster helpful candidates
- Many in GOP want to 'make unions go away?' It's hard to argue with the evidence...
- Big, new particleboard plant nears completion in Grayling
- U.S. construction still has vigor
- What's up with sluggish wages increases?