LANSING – The Hire Michigan First bill sailed through the Democratic majority in the state House, but was brought to a screeching halt on April 1 by the majority of Republicans in the state Senate. ..
Over the last eight years, most of which has been spent with a Republican-dominated Congress, President Bill Clinton, through his power to introduce and veto legislation, has often been the only person in Washington able to stand up for working people. ..
So you've taken the time to vote, either by absentee ballot or at the polls. ..
How important is the Nov. 7 general election? ..
- 'Back Forty' Gold Mine in the U.P. takes a step forward
- Trades fill in the gap at One Campus Martius
- U.S. economy, construction industry both humming along
- Doomed PRO Act spotlights need for a prosperous U.S. labor movement
- Lawmakers push worker safety bills
- Trades are watching Muskegon Convention Center project
- Workplace fatals become depressingly common
- AG Nessel gives shady contractors a wake-up call on 1099 cheating
- Dem presidential candidates make pitch to trades - all stay right over the plate
- Whitmer indicates Line 5 tunnel option is still in play