LANSING – The Hire Michigan First bill sailed through the Democratic majority in the state House, but was brought to a screeching halt on April 1 by the majority of Republicans in the state Senate. ..
Over the last eight years, most of which has been spent with a Republican-dominated Congress, President Bill Clinton, through his power to introduce and veto legislation, has often been the only person in Washington able to stand up for working people. ..
So you've taken the time to vote, either by absentee ballot or at the polls. ..
How important is the Nov. 7 general election? ..
- Trades respond, fume, as public comment period ends for IRAPs
- NLRB seals the deal: Employers can fire workers who don't agree to arbitration
- Decision on overtime pay reduction about to hit workers
- Construction activity: 'No sign of letting up'
- Bills aim to reduce fraud vs. workers
- New survey highlights, again, national construction worker shortage
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- 'A lot to like' about major new development in Kalamazoo
- News Briefs
- Tell the DOL: Hands off building trades apprenticeships