With the airwaves filled with election rhetoric already for much of the year, few Americans would mind if we returned to the tradition of making Labor Day the kickoff point of the presidential campaign season. ..
So, Michigan voters…what makes you so special? ..
Jeremy Hughes, superintendent of Dearborn Schools, argues that education vouchers will not provide parents with the choice and competition in education that voucher proponents promise. He urges voter opposition to the proposed amendment to the Michigan Constitution that is on the November ballot. ..
AFL-CIO Building Trades Department convention delegates unanimously elected Edward C. Sullivan as president and Joseph Maloney as secretary-treasurer for five-year terms at the July 25 constitutional convention. ..
A compassionate conservative? The record of George Bush during his years as Texas governor indicates otherwise. ..
- Dual pipeline lawsuits bring to a head the fate of Line 5 Tunnel
- A new pipeline is the 'only viable and safest plan' for replacing the existing Line 5
- Cancer treatment getting its own, new building at Henry Ford Health System
- Attorney General Nessel's office puts heat on payroll cheats
- U.S. Supreme Court declines to change rules on redistricting
- News Briefs
- Breath test offers new path for lung disease patients
- 'Undo and screw' case for minimum wage and leave time in Supreme Court's lap
- AFL-CIO chief pushes 'New NAFTA' - with worker protections
- Marine Memorial complete; table set for the 'Fallen 22'