There's a new name for "Paycheck Protection." ..
By Thomas Boensch
Michigan State Building and Construction Trades Council ..
WASHINGTON (PAI)-- President Clinton's agenda for his last year in office includes securing funding for Social Security and Medicare, especially prescription drug coverage, and rebuilding public schools. ..
WASHINGTON - Here's a sampling of what happened and what was heard at the annual AFL-CIO Building Trades Department Legislative Conference April 3-6, via Press Associates. ..
- Trades respond, fume, as public comment period ends for IRAPs
- NLRB seals the deal: Employers can fire workers who don't agree to arbitration
- Decision on overtime pay reduction about to hit workers
- Construction activity: 'No sign of letting up'
- Bills aim to reduce fraud vs. workers
- New survey highlights, again, national construction worker shortage
- Holiday events and activities mark Labor's day in Michigan
- 'A lot to like' about major new development in Kalamazoo
- News Briefs
- Tell the DOL: Hands off building trades apprenticeships