LANSING - If some balance isn't restored to state government, the next decade will likely be a debacle for working people in the State of Michigan. ..
LANSING - The labor vote is ripe for the taking. Most of the time, all you have to do is ask for it. ..
Nonunion contractors pushed hard for their top legislative priority, a bill in Congress that would give them relief from legal fees resulting from union organizing drives. ..
In the November general election, Michigan voters will have an opportunity to restore some pro-worker balance to the state Supreme Court. ..
Voting in this year's Democratic presidential primary probably won't be as easy as you may think. ..
- 'Back Forty' Gold Mine in the U.P. takes a step forward
- Trades fill in the gap at One Campus Martius
- U.S. economy, construction industry both humming along
- Doomed PRO Act spotlights need for a prosperous U.S. labor movement
- Lawmakers push worker safety bills
- Trades are watching Muskegon Convention Center project
- Workplace fatals become depressingly common
- AG Nessel gives shady contractors a wake-up call on 1099 cheating
- Dem presidential candidates make pitch to trades - all stay right over the plate
- Whitmer indicates Line 5 tunnel option is still in play