A NEW $450 MILLION hospital campus for McLaren Health Care is going up near the Michigan State University campus in south Lansing. It’s part of a 39-acre campus that will house a 240-bed hospital, cancer center, ambulatory care center, and other facilities to support health care delivery, educational opportunities, and medical research. The project is being developed on land purchased from the MSU Foundation in its University Corporate Research Park, between Collins Road and US 127. The McLaren project is being managed by a Barton Malow-Christman joint venture. The 500,000 s.f. hospital is expected to be completed in late 2021.
- Whitmer to building trades: ‘We put labor back where it belongs with a real seat at the table’
- Saved! Deluge of public comments sustain trades' apprenticeship programs
- State's new labor agency chief: 'organized labor helped build the middle class'
- Unions have one of our own at state labor agency
- Mackinac Straits Line 5 tunnel plans on course, Enbridge says
- Construction employment, spending, up to start 2020
- New McLaren hospital on the rise in Lansing
- News Briefs
- Trump seeks end to collective bargaining for Defense workers
- Big pension challenges remain on Capitol Hill